Did October fly by or what? Holy Moly, folks. Before November hurries on by, let’s look back at the month.
4 Favorite Blog Posts
- Emilie got the really exciting to co-host The Creative Closet and share a Fall Dress.
- Laura shared this Four Ingredient Blueberry Muffin recipe. Too easy.
- In Why I Gave Up My Weekends, Emilie wrote about financial responsibility and how some decisions suck when you’re an adult.
- Laura visited a Farmer’s Market and got some delicious goodies!
4 Favorite Instagram Posts
- Planning has been super clutch this month. For life generally. So much to do and no where near enough time.
- Egg souffle with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, and cream cheese. Yum.
- I was so inspired by Tayler’s Fried Zucchini Sticks that I had to try making my own!
- Sneak peak into my Passion Planner last week.
4 Favorite Pins
- Emilie is dreaming of planning a trip to Savannah, so this guide was extremely helpful. Here.
- Sangria? Yes please! Emilie and Laura are both fans. Alex’s recipe is so easy! Here.
- With Halloween around the corner, we all have little ones in our life who look adorable. These goody bags from Angie are the perfect gift! Here.
- Elizabeth’s guide to Hawaii was something that Emilie wished she had when she was in Oahu this summer. Definitely pinning this one for next time. Here.
4 Favorite Friends Posts
- Anna shared a stunning fall outfit! Here.
- Stephanie shared about her #Whole30 experience and maybe Emilie is getting inspired. Here.
- Jana launched her shop and I bought a sweater! (Look for pictures soon!) Here.
- Jo shared about Mental Health. Seriously worth the read. Here.
Emilie is a data engineer by day, lifestyle blogger by night, CrossFitter by early morning hours, and Army Wife all the time in between. A Jersey girl at heart, she is currently living in Savannah, GA. Her favorite place is cuddling with Bo, their American Bulldog, on the couch with a good read.