ZERO TRAVEL and loooooots of exciting things happening this month.
October Wish List:
- Finally get to a Ghost Tour
- Move without murdering anyone
- Finish Starting Strength Book
- Take vacation from work and savor an amazing staycation
Summer Wish List –> Fall Wish List Rollover:
- Ghost Tour
- Prohibition Museum
- Weekend totally unplugged
- Fresh flowers once a week for a month
- New hiking trail
Cool things that happened in September:
Picture: I finally finished stitching the background on my Savannah ornament. I now understand why the instructions said to do that first. Lesson learned. Just the pink house and the white flower to go. (Remember how I was supposed to finish this in July?)
Emilie is an Army Wife, Data Engineer, and CrossFitter with a love for working through her thoughts in this space on the internet. She lives with her husband Casey and their pup Bo in Savannah, GA.