Two weeks at home and then two weeks gone this month. I need to be sure to not let the fact that I’m going to be traveling destroy my first two weeks.
Here are some things I’d like to see happen this month:
- Keep all the appointments that I have scheduled
- Finish 2.5 books
- Get to page 290 in Starting Strength
- Finish talk for Commit + ATO
Cool things that happened in August:
- Finished 3 books – Heartland, High Output Management, Don’t Stop Just Quit – the total opposite of last month (where all I read was fiction)
- San Francisco –> Vancouver –> San Francisco –> Denver –> San Francisco –> Home
- Looked at a lot of rental homes
- 10 workouts, including hitting my full snatch PR 13x
- Had an incredible month at work
Picture: Our comforter doesn’t fit in the washer, so I don’t wash it nearly as much as I should. I finally took it to the gigantic machines at the laundromat.
Emilie is an Army Wife, Data Engineer, and CrossFitter with a love for working through her thoughts in this space on the internet. She lives with her husband Casey and their pup Bo in Savannah, GA.